Cleaning Business Software
Commercial Cleaning Software Designed By Industry Professionals
Cleansure workflow system is a revolutionary software platform built from the ground up with one goal in mind, to create the most effective software for the commercial cleaning industry.
The Cleansure Cleaning Software is revolutionary because it was designed solely by CEO Julian Green who spent over 15 years running several types of cleaning companies spanning a wide range of services and sectors.
With his in-depth knowledge of the cleaning industry, Julian has designed a unique commercial cleaning software to keep track of stock, manage customers and staff over multiple sites, as well as keeping an intuitive eye on all day-to-day business operations with a single glance at the Cleansure workflow planner.
The software also has the ability to keep track of important, sensitive client documentation and certificates which are all easily accessible 24/7, 365 days a year - whether in-office or out on site. These are the major benefits of our web based cleaning software.
Julian GreenCEO Cleansure
Cleaning Software Specifications
- Our cleaning software boasts some exclusive features, one being the ability to create multiple specifications of work. This allows the user to create a full statement of works for each customer / sites within the software.
- Our quality auditing feature is built using defined areas from the software specification automatically.
- Take cleaning seriously? Our software provides intuitive scoring and performance based upon specifications of work, ensuring required work orders are assessed.
- Each member of staff will need to access some part of the software. User Accounts allows a Manager to create new users and assign an individual permission for each of the twelve software sections. There is also the ability to view, alter and delete users.
- Manage Staff and Client details using Cleansure’s Contact Book, which allows personalisation of displayed information subject to the user’s role and permission status.
Customer Management Software
- Manage multiple customers with the Cleaning Software’s Customer section, allowing detailed scheduling and task management. Our commercial cleaning software can:
- Track single or multiple sites with contact details belonging to a customer
- Schedule workload to each site and whether single or routine job
- Assign individual staff
- Create a bespoke or routine job specification for multiple sites which will be placed in the Scheduler
- Assign costings, schedules and QA documentation relating to each job
- Upload files and pictures to aid in reporting problems encountered or to show the satisfactory state of cleaning
- The Cleansure software gives clients a large range of options in handling information pertaining to their individual members of staff:
- Bank details
- Health status & GP contact
- Individual staff holiday record & requests
- Workwear issued
- Machinery/equipment assigned
- DBS check status
- Customer sites allocated to / worked on
- View work schedule and assignments
- Manage your suppliers base by being able to add/view/alter/delete:
- Individual supplier’s name, profile & contact details
- Website links
- Products supplied and to which site
- Supporting documentation
- Manage your subcontractors by being able to
- New and existing subcontractors
- Each subcontractor’s address and contact details
- View the work sites assigned
- View individual schedules
- The Cleansure system has been designed to be streamlined and workflow efficient, giving an at-a-glance snapshot of scheduled work.
- Each time a Works Order is added to the system it automatically updates the Scheduler so enabling the best use of key personnel and equipment resources, and ensuring the efficient rotation of staff between multiple sites.
- The dated diary-style viewer allows quick access to full information, including customer details, type and length of job, staff assigned, times undertaken.
- The forward search facility allows categories for single bespoke jobs and routine recurring jobs.
- Schedule long or short term contracts with ease using Cleansure’s Works Orders. The information is automatically copied into the Scheduler, allowing the speedy viewing of available future capacity.
- Input a customer job once and schedule as recurring or a one-off
- Include products supplied, labour and machinery costs, dedicated Invoice number and any necessary notes
- Fully searchable
- Shows 30 most recent Works Orders by default